Welcome to your local neighbourhood policing team page for Paddington. Here you will find out about up and coming events, meet your local officers and keep in touch with them via social media.
Find out what's happening in your area
Keep up to date with all the latest news in your area, find out about events and get to know your local officers through our Twitter account.
- Joint working with industry to prevent violent crime and public order.
- Work with industry to prevent physical assaults and threats against rail staff to deliver successful prosecution, whilst also providing a high standard of support for victims.
- Increase communication from BTP to stakeholders, in relation to staff assaults and violent crime.
- Joint working with industry to reduce graffiti murals, and bring offenders to justice.
- Preventing serous violent crime by keeping knives and weapons off the network.
- Improving staff and customer confidence by tackling the issue/time/location of most concern.
- Improving reliability through faster incident response and fatality handback times and preventative action to tackle incidents such as trespass, criminal damage and suicide.
- Tackling theft of passenger property through a multi agency problem solving approach.
- Tackling sexual offences and harassment by improving victim confidence to report and tackling predatory behaviour/serial offenders.
- Tackling hate crime and supporting those that feel vulnerable to victimisation.