If someone you know has gone missing or you’ve seen, or have information about, a missing person, please get in touch. Find out below how to get help from the police and other organisations.

Advice tool

Report a missing person in another country

Thank you. If the person is not a UK national, or is currently living overseas, and is missing abroad (ie not from an address in the UK), then this falls under the jurisdiction of the police service in that country.

To report a person as missing abroad and get support and advice, visit missingpeople.org.uk or the Lucie Blackman Trust.