From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.

If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Advice tool

Report an abandoned vehicle

Thank you.

Report abandoned vehicles to your local council.

Make sure you have the following details to hand, if possible:

  • vehicle registration number
  • the name and address of the owner
  • for how long it has been there
  • the location of the vehicle
  • the condition of the vehicle