Report antisocial behaviour
Antisocial behaviour can have a lasting impact on neighbourhoods and communities as it often leads to an increase in crime, particularly violence and criminal damage. If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour of any kind, report it using our quick and simple online tool.
Report a road traffic incident
If you were involved in a collision as a driver or rider you must personally report the incident yourself to police as soon as possible and, in any case, within 24 hours of the collision. No one else can do this for you.
See the Road Traffic Act 1988, Section 170 for further details.
Depending on what happened you may need the following details:
- date and time of the collision
- registration and make of your vehicle
- registration and make of any other vehicles involved
- contact details of the other person, or people, involved in the collision
- contact details of any witnesses to the collision
- contact details of anyone who was injured and details of their injury